Sunday, April 10, 2016

Why I Love Being on This CTMH Team - Blog Hop

On today's Blog Hop, I and several team members are sharing a bit about why you should join our team, the Heartfelt Sentiments.  As you probably know, Close To My Heart just released brand new products that are included in the brand new Consultant kit and you can sign up for just $75!  Plus, there are quite a few incentives attached when you reach certain milestones and get your business off to a great start.  You can click here to see more details.

If you are coming from Debi's Blog, you are on the right track.  A complete list of participants is provided at the bottom of this post, if you were to get lost along the way.

There are many reasons why I love our team and why I know you would love it too but so I don't make this the top 100 reasons, I will just give you my top three!  :)  I truly could make a list of 100!  

#3  Our team is unique.  We can get down to business and focus when necessary but when it is time to create and play...yeah...you can count on us to make it worth your time!  We create fun memories whenever we gather, many which we laugh about for a long time after.  While I love making money doing what I love, my heart is driven because of the relationships I have been blessed to experience and I truly enjoy supporting my team members whether they are hobbyists or work their business full or part-time.  There is a place on our team for everyone, including YOU!    
#2  We are there for each other well beyond the business.  It is truly amazing the relationships that were formed through CTMH but that extend many years after.  Genuine encouragement takes place as team members work towards their goals and support is provided whenever someone is in need, even with personal situations that may arise.  It is awesome to know you have people you can rely on, some whom you may have never met in person.
The team at the Product Launch held in Houston - March, 2016
#1  We are never short of fun!  Our team spreads throughout the country and because I have never lived close to my Upline, it is important to me that I reach out to and include long distance team members in all team activities, when possible.  I love gathering with team members who live within driving distance for team meetings and also host several retreats throughout the year where we are able to spend a weekend together for papercraftin' fun!  
Team Training held in Mansfield, TX - February, 2016
We could choose to include artwork if we wanted to in this hop and I decided to create and showcase this one.  The sentiment, "Smile", totally reflects the emotions I experience when I think about Close To My Heart, the products I represent, and my team members.  I love what I do and am thankful for the many blessings I have experienced with Close To My Heart over the past 17+ years as a Consultant.  (I created with the products for approximately three years prior.)  I am honored to be a member of the Close To My Heart family where I feel I have a voice AND represent the most quality products out on the market.  I would not want to be anywhere else.
This card was made with the Georgie product line.  I love the Slate/Whisper Chevron pattern contained in this paper pack.  It was quick and easy to assemble since I pulled in a 3" x 4" Georgie Picture My Life card as my focal point.  I simply added a couple of pieces of Slate cardstock, Silver Shimmer Trim, Silver Sequins and some Glitter Bling.
So, come on!  Join the fun!  What are you waiting for?  I promise you will be blessed beyond measure as you take on this enjoyable journey with us.  

Head on over to Tonya's Blog to find out why she loves our team.  Tonya has been on my team for almost eight years.  We were both teachers on a middle school campus in north Florida and the rest is history!  I am so blessed to have her on my team and call her my friend, for many, many reasons.

Here are just a few more fun photos of our time together with team members.
We dressed up for a costume event at the Album Retreat in Salt Lake City - November 2015.
We can get all dressed up for the Awards Banquet at Convention.  Yeah...we have fun during that event too.  We cracked up all night - at our table and after.  This photo was taken at the Disneyland Hotel for Convention 2015 (June).
This was an absolutely hilarious moment, as you can tell, when we were posing and Joy fell inside the car - with her legs up in the air!  I love this moment was captured!
One of our team activities at Convention 2015 (The Disneyland Hotel, CA) was to have breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen.  Of course it made for some fabulous photos!
Did I mention we love to have FUN?!

Happy hoppin'!




1.  Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!