Monday, April 11, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenges - Sketch

Welcome to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge where this week we are working with a sketch.  I love sketches!  Do you love sketches?!  In fact, I do not create without them.  LOL  I am excited to see the variations to this sketch and don't forget...you need to use Close To My Heart products in your creation.  Create something fun and then link up with us.  I cannot wait to see what you design!
When I first saw the "frame" piece on this card, I decided to see what I could work with from the Instalife Cards.  I knew there were some fun frames that measured 2" x 2" in the Color Me line so that is where I headed.  I found this one that has the Honey polka dots and a little bit of Lagoon.  Bingo!  I decided to pull both colors in and then decided to add Cranberry for my third color.  As you can see, I didn't vary much from the sketch.
I used the adorable Animal Greetings Stamp Set, where $7 of the stamp purchase is donated to Operation Smile, a charity organization focused on providing surgeries for children with a cleft palate.  These li'l critters are so cute, as are the sentiments, and they were perfect to fit in the window.

I colored the dog using the ShinHan markers and 3-D the focal point and the sentiment.  A few Aqua Dots were added to the card.  Hopefully you can tell, from the photo, that I used the Fundamentals paper which provides an embossed texture on one side of each sheet.
Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to connect with us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Have one "PAWSOME" week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!