Tuesday, April 5, 2016

CTMH Paper Blog Hop - Regatta

Welcome to our Blog Hop this month where we are featuring the Regatta paper pack in our artwork.  If you are coming from Debi's Blog, you are on the right track.  You can find a complete list of participants at the bottom of this post.

I LOVE the results of this sympathy card that was totally quick and easy to put together yet contains, what I hope is, a comforting message for my friend.  I used two pocket cards contained in the Regatta Workshops Your Way Scrapbooking Kit, the Pomegranate floral pattern used as the background and the striped card used as the focal point.  The other two pieces of patterned paper are scraps I had left after creating some additional cards.
I used three glitter hearts from the Fundamental Assortment Gold (a fabulous product) and a small piece of White & Gold Ribbon.  The sentiment comes from this fabulous stamp set called, "Big Hug".
Thank you for stopping by.  Please consider leaving a comment before heading over to Tonya's Blog to see what she has created to share with you.

Happy hoppin'!
List of Participants:
  1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*
  2. Tonya Whitehurst
  3. Katy Taylor
  4. Melissa David
  5. Debi McBain


2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!