Sunday, November 15, 2015

Get Back to the Fundamentals - Technique Blog Hop

We have a fabulous campaign this month where you can get plenty of scrapbooking products for a great discount!  This product line is absolutely fabulous and this is a great time to get it in your hands!  You can click HERE for all the details and then contact your Consultant to place your order.

If you are coming from Shirley's Blog, you are on the right track.  You can find a list of all participants at the bottom of this post.

I absolutely love how this card turned out and hope you do too!  It is fun and cheery and this paper made it that way!  The Fundamentals are absolutely fabulous - from the paper to the stickers to the assortment.  I really love this textured side of these papers.  Can you tell?!  :)  
Here is an angled photo that shows the texture a bit more.  The gift package came from the "Believe in Christmas" stamp set.  I used a marker chart, provided by our Art Department - click HERE to get your hands on it, to create colors that coordinate with our palette hues even though we do not have exact ShinHan markers to match.  Doesn't it look great?!  I take no credit for it other than adding the colors as indicated.  LOL  But...it was totally cool to see the colors blend together!
The bow was added from the Fundamentals Assortment and a Red Enamel Heart and three Bling Gold Gems, plus some Poppy Twine, helped glitsy up this card.  I used this card/post for inspiration for this card.
Let me know what you think of my artwork - I always love hearing from you - and then head on over to Darlys' Blog to see what she has in store for you.  Thanks for stopping by and always remember to...Make It From Your Heart!

Happy hoppin'!







Here is a list of the hop participants:
  1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*
  2. Darlys Recker
  3. Priscilla Gotham
  4. Catherine Nowak
  5. Sheila Bennett
  6. Jenifer Benner
  7. Michelle Loncar
  8. Wendy Kessler
  9. Tonya Whitehurst
  10. Haley Dyer
  11. Shirley Ross

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for saying so! I sometimes wonder if too many colors are too much but I was pleased with this!

      Delete
  2. Very fun card. Like the assortment of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Totally appreciative of your sweet comment, Amy! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. This is a great card!!!! Love it & I have pinned it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so LOVE this card! It has so much detail I just want take in all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...you bless me with your sweet comments! THANK YOU!

      Delete
  6. CUTE card!!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!