Monday, September 7, 2015

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Coloring!

This week, at Heart 2 Heart, the challenge is titled "Coloring" and you get to interpret what that means.  I did the obvious.  I colored my images and designed this fun and cute card using the newest Operation Smile stamp set, "Animal Greeting".  Isn't it adorable?!  For every stamp set purchase, Close To My Heart will donate $7 of the proceeds to Operation Smile.
I am so proud of this cute li'l card!  I love how it turned out but mostly love the cute and adorable little animal images.  I know the perfect person to receive this card.  I know she will love it!
I did use retired Fundamental patterns for the banners - this card was perfect for using scraps as those pieces measure 1 1/2" x 4".  The pattern came from Pattern 19 in the Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 how-to book.  While I have admired the pattern, I have never tried it until now, feeling the images were a perfect size.  (I did cut the White Daisy pieces to be 1 1/4" squares and the Black mattes are 1 3/8" - to leave a slight border.)
I doodled around the squares, added the sentiment from our NEW "This Happened" Roller Stamp, added some Slate Twine (retired) and a fun heart from the NEW Enamel & Glitter Duos Purple Hearts.

Thanks for stopping by and I would love for you to leave a comment, letting me know what you think of my card.  I look forward to admiring everyone's artwork aligned with the theme of the Heart 2 Heart weekly challenges so consider joining us.

Make it a great week!

Heart 2 Heart Design Team

2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!