Monday, July 27, 2015

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Life Is Good!

Studio J assisted me in creating artwork for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge, "Life is Good".  I have enjoyed using Studio J to preserve my 2015 Convention memories and love the bright and fun colors used here.  It was created using "Chantilly", a retired but fun paper pack!
With more use of Studio J, I have learned how to create banners like what you see on the title.  The white portion was a rectangle but I created a 1" x 1" square, made with Outdoor Denim (a retiring color), and rotated it so it would blend in with the background and make the dove-tailed look.  Fun right?!  There are so many fun things to do with Studio J or you can keep it quick and simple. 
The sticker, "Blessed Beyond Measure", totally reflected how I feel because Close To My Heart has brought me together with so many wonderful women across the country.  I love being a member of this wonderful company and am thankful for the joy and fun it brings to my life.
Be sure to participant in the challenges at Heart 2 Heart.  We would love to have you and I look forward to seeing your creations!  Thank you for stopping by.

Life IS Good...





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I admire anyone who has the patience for digital layouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxine, with Studio J, not much patience is required! You really need to try it - just once. I love it and am cranking out some fun memories soon after they were experienced! I love that!

      Delete
  2. Great layout, Melissa! I love your Outdoor Denim at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Allison! It as actually suggested so I tried it and it worked!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful layouts! The colors blend so well with your shirts. Glad I got a chance to meet you at convention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too, Angela! Love the versatility of Studio J! It was great meeting you as well! Thanks for letting me know it was you! That was awesome!

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!