Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Convention Roomie Layout Made from Fundamentals

I work to make roomie and team gifts that are practical and will be used.  One of the gifts I have enjoyed making recently, for such occasions, are layouts suited for the event.  While I am a Close To My Heart purist, I decided to incorporate a few Disney touches to finish off the layout (the Disney logo and small Mickey resins in the center of the flowers).
Various colors of the Paper Fundamentals patterns were incorporated, as was some cardstock.  It was fun being able to reverse the fundamentals, creating different textures as I did.  Close To My Heart had recently blogged about incorporating envelopes into artwork so I gave it a try here.  I included a journaling spot and also thought it would be a great place for my roomies to include event tickets, etc.
I did create the Mickey Mouse image by welding three circles together from our Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.
The ladies were happy to receive them and I had fun making them!

Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maxine! I had fun creating them and was pleased with how they turned out!

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!