Wednesday, July 8, 2015

At the Happiest Place on Earth!

Yep, the time is NOW!  I arrived yesterday in Anaheim for Close To My Heart's 2015 National Convention in Anaheim!  We will spend the next few days at the Disneyland Hotel, consumed in fun, productivity, new products and fabulous artwork!  I am so excited and can't wait to share all the fun with you while I am gone and when I return.

I know there will be some new fun and memories made but here are some throwback photos of fabulous times enjoyed at previous Conventions with my team members who are also some of my dearest friends.  Most importantly, I am thankful to share in these fun times with my Mom who is also on my team!




AAt














I can't wait to create new moments with my friends.  Let the fun times begin!  Enjoy the rest of your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!