Saturday, June 6, 2015

My Crush Constant Campaign Blog Hop

Welcome to our Blog Hop where we are featuring the My Crush Constant Campaign that takes place all this month, while supplies last.  I am totally excited to see what everyone has come up with using this product line!  Complete details regarding the campaign can be found by clicking HERE.
I am the start of this hop and there are over 30 of us showcasing all that you can do with these products!  If you are coming from Wendy's Blog, you are on the right track!   You can find a complete list of participants on Melinda's Blog.

To confess, I have had this book for awhile and have pulled it out a few times but just never could get going on it.  I think it was because I could not get past the fact it was not 12" x 12".  But...I have been transformed (LOL) and I am loving it!  I am proud of these two pages I designed in the My Crush Modville Book and will be creating more throughout the month and from now on.  In fact, I just ordered the In the Pink line and cannot wait for it to arrive this coming week!  (This month's campaign is awesome!)  Please click on the images for an enlarged view, if you desire.
Here is a close-up of the left page.  The Happiness Here image came from the Carnival Washi Tape backed in White Daisy cardstock and then trimmed.  The alphabet and Oh Happy Day Stickers came from the assortments (I have mixed them).  I included some Slate Polka-Dot Washi Tape (retired) and Teal Shimmer Trim for the ribbons.  (The journaling and an additional photo are hidden and shown in the next photo.)
In this photo you can see the hidden journaling, written on a card from the Assortment and tucked under the photo.  A flap was made on the square photo, using Washi Tape, with an additional photo placed underneath.  (Yes, that is my husband having a conversation with Colonel Sanders and he did say, "So tell me...is it finger-lickin' good?"  LOL)
 This is an angled view of this page, providing greater detail.
This page incorporates similar product from the left page but I also added the "You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Grey" sentiment from the Boardwalk Washi Tape roll and used the "Documenting Moments" stamp set.
 You can see the hidden journaling tucked inside this polka-dot patterned paper included in the Assortment.  I made a pocket out of it.
These two pages make me happy.  I totally love them and am so proud of myself.  It took a little push from my friend, Katy Taylor, to jump over to the My Crush side and I am so glad I have arrived.  LOL  You will be too!

Please consider leaving a comment - I would love to know what you think about what I did here - and then head on over to Michelle Stewart's Blog.

Thanks for stopping by and happy hoppin!

16 comments:

  1. Great pages, I really like that you made it interactive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The washi holding picts looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be proud of yourself! They are fantastic pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you incorporated so many "hidden" pockets...great job - and full of inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I feel myself getting a "crush" this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! I love all of the details from the journaling to layering the photos and beyond. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am with you - have had my book for a year and a half and hadn't ever started on it. This gave me the push I needed...and I love the results! Your pages are beautiful. I love the embellishments and stamps you add - all such nice touches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this page...especially the picture under the flip flap...your husband is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!