Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Jackson CTMH Paper Focus - Blog Hop

This month my team, the Heartfelt Sentiments, are showcasing one of the newest Close To My Heart paper packs, "Jackson".  It has an outdoorsy theme but also offers some versatility.
If you arrived here from Debi's Blog, you are on the right track.  A list of the participants are listed at the bottom of my post.

I chose to use the Jackson Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program for my artwork this month.
While my husband and I do not engage in camping-like activities, I thought many of the cards were perfect for commemorating this fun day when we went to downtown Fort Worth and had some fun.  ESPN was broadcasting live, in preparation for the Bowl College Series National Championship Game.  I was scene on live tv and I got to meet and had photo opportunities with some of the ESPN analysts.
Click on the photo for an enlarged view.
I love how this page came out and feel it really captures all of the pictures...just perfectly.  LOL Tim Tebow, getting ready to go on set, posed for this picture just for me...  :)

We had a blast and these fun pictures remind me of the enjoyable and COLD day!

Would love for you to leave a comment before heading over to Melissa David's Blog.  Have a blessed and awesome week and happy hoppin'!




Blog Hop Participants:
1.  Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE

4 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!