Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring has Sprung with the Stampers with an Attitude!

I just love this time of the year, don't you?  The birds are singing and the sun is shining bright!  (And rain tends to show its face from time to time too and I am okay with that.)

This month we are highlighting some fun artwork that makes you smile at the thought of spring.  If you are coming from Sheila's Blog, you are on the right track.  You can find a list of participants by visiting Melinda's Blog.

I used our exclusive Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge, page 10, to create this Sleeve Card.  Buttons pushed were Sleeve > 0 at 6" (the default size).
In doing so, cut out of Kraft Cardstock, the piece looked as it does above.  Scoring along the two sides and gluing them to form the pocket, this sleeve was created.  I used scraps from the Brushed paper pack to glue on the inside, allowing them to peek through the "windows" as seen here.
I cut a piece of Colonial White cardstock to slip inside, ready for the message, and cut two circles out of Canary cardstock to stamp the bee. I then glued the circles back-to-back, sandwiching the Colonial White cardstock, to create the tab.
The sentiments stamped on the front of the card are from this stamp set, "Happy Everything".  It is our newest stamp set that supports Operation Smile where $3 of the $17.95 purchase price will be donated to Operation Smile.  It is a CUTE stamp set that I cannot wait to incorporate into more of my artwork!
Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think of my creation before heading over to Belinda's Blog to check out her fun creation!

Happy hoppin'!


20 comments:

  1. Love that stamp set!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It looks complicated to make with all those different pieces of scrap paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all, Belinda. You should see the back - just little pieces of scraps! :) It's not purty but it's so easy! LOL

      Delete
  3. CUTE!! That stamp is on my must-get list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Denise! I LOVE this stamp set! I am going to wear it out for good reason!

      Delete
  4. Really cute! I need to use this stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Great idea how you stamped the sentiments onto the different pieces of the flower pot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sheila! It made for a fun way to include the sentiment, I thought.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Appreciative of you saying so, Teresa! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!