Monday, April 20, 2015

Joy Captured

This past Saturday, I held a team training in Grapevine, Texas in conjunction with Joy Tracey and some of her team members.  It was a great time - both creative and productive - and I always enjoy getting together with them who have quickly become my friends.  

This was a layout I created to recognize the top seller from each of our teams.  It was created with the Brushed paper packet and the stamp set that comes with the Workshop on the Go.  It is adorable!  I also cut out these daisies from our Art Philosophy cartridge, cutting out a 1" circle to fit in the center.
I did stamp and fussy cut the butterfly to add some fun dimension and a few strips of Silver Shimmer Trim finished the layout off nicely.  
The butterflies, flowers and sentiment are all 3-D, of course.  :)
Here are a few photos of the girls busy at play (errrrr work) as they create some of their projects.  Gotta love when this is called "work"!

 Here is Joy and I!
Make it a MARVELOUS MONDAY!  I intend to!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!