Sunday, April 5, 2015

CTMH Paper Pack Focus Blog Hop - Blossom

Welcome to our Blog Hop where we are featuring the fun and beautiful new paper packet, Blossom!  I love the fun patterns and colors of this paper packet, perfect for this time of the year!  If you are coming from Tonya's Blog, you are on the right track.  A complete list of participants is listed below should you get lost along the way.
This paper pack was newly released in our Seasonal Expressions 2 supplement that was released on April 1st!  Here is a link to view it online or contact me or your CTMH Consultant for a hard copy.  This is one of those paper packets I will totally wear out for absolutely good reason!
I had fun making this card, adding in Sunset and Lagoon cardstock, some Glacier Thick Twine and one Coral Reef Sequin.  For a variation on the envelope, I used a Designer Creations Lagoon Paper Bag.  Doesn't it make for a fun envelope, rather than something that plain?
I used the Tagged with Love stamp set, an exclusive Hostess stamp set, for the sentiment.  I love it and know I will be using it for future projects.  (You can only get this stamp set when you host a party - in home or online - and reach just $150 in sales.  Contact me or your Consultant for more details.)

Here is a closeup of the sentiment.  I stamped the tag in Lagoon ink and the sentiment in Cocoa.
Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you love what I made and enjoy creating with Close To My Heart's fabulous new products!  Please consider leaving a comment before heading over to Melissa David's Blog to check out her fabulous artwork!

Have a blessed Easter and happy hoppin'!
Here is a list of participants:
1.  Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE

5 comments:

  1. TOO cute!!
    Great idea. Please keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love that stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea! love the colors of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and a clever envelope. I love that stamp set..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love!!! And I love it even more since I was able to make one of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!