Saturday, January 3, 2015

Holiday Weekend with My Parents

My hubby and I were able to spend the weekend between the holidays with my parents in Midland, TX.  We met them there for the weekend and I loved spending time with them.  We didn't do anything too fascinating but it was a GREAT time!
I did manage to convince them to get out at a part to take some fun pictures, despite the cold.



 We enjoyed a yummy meal at a hibachi restaurant.


 Love the look on their faces here.
 And then we had dessert at none other than Starbucks!  YUM!
I truly have the most wonderful parents who raised me to be who I am and continue to support me as an adult.  I love them with all my heart.  Thanks, Mom and Dad, for meeting us for the weekend.  It was awesome.

Grateful,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!