Saturday, December 6, 2014

2014 Seasonal Expression 1 - Blog Hop

You are going to LOVE the contents of our NEWLY released Seasonal Expressions - Volume 1 that made its' debut on December 1st!  It is 39 pages of FABULOUSNESS including two brand new and beautiful paper packets and so much more!  You can view the online version by clicking here but it is best to get one in your hands.  More importantly, you will LOVE the product even more when you see it in person!  
Not that you need help falling in love with the new products, but I guarantee you your wish list will grow as you move through over 35 artwork items showcased through this Blog Hop.

If you are coming from Melinda's Blog, you are on the right track.  You will also find a complete listing of participants by clicking here.

I created this layout using the Hopscotch product line.  I incorporated the paper pack, Complements and Assortment.  Aren't they so fun and cheery?!  This layout was made from the Magic how-to book, pattern found on page 54, entitled "Hat Trick".
You can see, on the pages of the layouts, how the stickease and "buttons" (from the Assortment) added some fun texture to the pages.  Of course, I added dimension to the stickease with 3-D Foam Tape.  (One of my few CTMH addictions which requires no therapy. lol)
 I actually created two additional layouts I will be showcasing here soon and the little strip of zig zag stickease shown below...a negative from the hexagon borders I used on each page.  Gotta love when you can re-purpose what could have been trash.
Here are two additional layouts made with the paper packet and coordinating embellishments:
I will bling them up a bit more once I put photos on them.  Now...to get some developed...

Let me know which brand new product is on the top of your list today by leaving a comment.  I would love to hear from you!

Now, head on over to Adeline's Blog where you are bound to find something adorable to add to your list.

Happy hoppin'!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, great pages! I'm sure you're excited to add photos soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lela! I am finding I have digital photos stored everywhere. Organizing them this weekend for easy retrieval! :)

      Delete
  2. Very cute layout- it looks quick and easy and is a perfect project for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Adeline. Yes! Quick and easy is sometimes appealing especially with the coordinating embellishments. :)

      Delete
  3. What fun layouts! I love the hexagon border and all the embellishment placements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hexagon border is fun! Thank you for the kind compliments, Donna.

      Delete
  4. Very, very nice! I'm always looking for lovely layout ideas and these are great! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for saying so, Marg! Your comment is appreciated.

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!