Tuesday, August 5, 2014

CTMH Paper Focus Blog Hop

This month, members of my team are featuring ONE of our BRAND NEW Paper Packets called, "Chalk It Up".  It is one of my favorite, and may have a lot to do with being an educator, but even non-educators will love it!  If you are coming from Joy's Blog, you are on the right track!  A list of participants is provided at the bottom of this post.
Isn't this owl cute?!  So yeah...you totally know I fell in love with this stamp set, "Teacher Appreciation", at first sight.  Every person who has children in school needs this!  It is perfect for creating that little "thank you"...for making a difference in YOUR child's life.  (Love that sentiment on here.)

This polka dot pattern in this paper packet is FUN!  I added Black and Lagoon cardstock on the focal point and sentiment, cutting a dovetail (can you tell I love the look dovetails offer to artwork)?  And of course...some Red Shimmer Trim!  Hi...my name is Melissa Robinson and I'm addicted to Shimmer Trim!  LOL It has just the right amount of sparkly for EVERY project!   Some coloring of the owl, with some of our NEW Shin Han Markers, and a little Black Enamel Star and I was done!  This card makes me giggle a bit.  It's THAT cute!
I added an Aqua Dot to the tassel and two, itty bitty, Black Epoxy Bubbles for his eyes.  :)

THANK YOU for stopping by and please head over to Marianne's Blog to see what she has in store for you, but don't do so before leaving a comment!  I'd love to hear from you!

Happy hoppin'!



List of participants:
1. Melissa Robinson* - http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com
2. Marianne Hancock* www.thescrapbookchick.blogspot.com
6. Sheila Wilkerson* http://ezscrapbooks.blogspot.com
7. Joy McHargue http://studiowowjoy.com  

7 comments:

  1. I am totally in love with shimmer trim. I would have to join the addiction to shimmer trim club. This stamp set is adorable!! Very cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hee/hee Maybe I need to start one. LOL I seriously use one of them on almost everything I create!

      Delete
  2. Love how you added the aqua dot and the tiny eyes. Adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMW!!!!!! The colors are so vibrant! And the stamp set is perfect for us teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Tonya! For some reason, I am really loving the Teal (aka Lagoon) and Red (aka Cranberry) combination right now. Don't even know where I picked that up from but...me likey! Yes, totally in love with this stamp image! (I may just wear him out!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever are you to add Cranberry (red) to the paper. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!