Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Stamp of the Month - "Circus Alphabet"

This CA-UTE stamp set can be yours, for just $5, during the month of July!  It contains 68 images, perfect for creating any name or title you want.  All you have to do is purchase $50 in products and it's yours for just five bucks!  You can also purchase it outright for $17.95.
Look at these fun creations made with it!  Too fun, right?!  I love how they used a variety of products to make these artwork creations come to life!
If you would like to view the products we offer you can see them one of three ways:  1)  You can shop on my website by clicking here, 2) You can email or call me, OR...and better yet, 3) You can place your order through the JOIN link found on the bottom of my website - shown below here in the image.  
How does joining the July Mystery Hostess Gathering benefit you?  First of all, for every $30 you purchase, you will get a handmade goodie from me.  When you purchase at least $50, you will get the handmade goodie from me AND you can purchase the stamp set showcased above for just $5!  We are releasing five new colors on August 1st and you can be one of the first to get your hands on the color you select when you place an order of $75!  PLUS, you will get the goodie from me AND I will pay the $5 toward the Stamp of the Month!  (I will send you a check in the mail for that amount or transfer it to your PayPal account.)  And...when the orders submitted reach at least $150, I will draw for the hostess goodies - a minimum of $25!

Watch a future post for the beautiful new colors we will add to our palette.  You have until July 25th to take advantage of this offer and feel free to share it with your friends who may be interested.  

Questions?  Contact me.  And as always...
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!