Monday, July 21, 2014

Alternative Use for PML Cards

I hope you enjoyed the layouts I shared yesterday using the Picture My Life cards.  Well...check this out!  I used a PML card, from the Laughing Lola line, to create this card!
The "RAD" was part of a 4" x 6" card and I trimmed it down a bit, and used the Scallop Border Punch, to create the focal point.
Then I used the July Stamp of the Month to stamp "you are".  I colored in "you" with our markers.  Both the "You are" banner and the "RAD" piece are 3-D with the use of our Foam Tape.  ALWAYS gotta add some dimension to make things pop!  I used three Black Epoxy Bubbles to fill some of the empty space on the left and...who can refuse bling?  :)
This is a sampling of the cards contained in the Laughing Lola PML pack

Still in love with Picture My Life!  (Give it a try!  Like Mikey...I know you'll love it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!