Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Preparing Disney Gifts!

What I think is a totally cool idea hit me the other day in design of my team gifts!  I am soooo excited to see how it all comes together.  I actually came up with what I think is a cool "technique" and while I am excited about it, I cannot share it with you until Convention arrives.  To do that would mean to spoil the goodies and I just cannot have that.  LOL  I am all about the surprises!  So...while I am just posting a tease for now...I know you will love what I have to share when the time comes.  I am working on some other non-Convention items, for some various gifts, so I will be sharing those soon.

Enjoy this beautiful day the Lord has blessed us with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!