Friday, April 4, 2014

Receive $400 worth of products for just $99!

You might think I am up to an April Fools shenanigan a few days late but that is not true.  What you are about to read is a true and exclusive offer you can only take advantage of during this month!  If you have ever thought about being a Close To My Heart Consultant, there is no better time than now to give it a try!
If you join my team as a Consultant before the end of the day (MST) on April 30, 2014 you will receive your favorite exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut collection FREE!  
Click on the image for a larger view
We have three collections to choose from including Artiste, Art Philosophy and Artbooking.  Each cartridge is unique and valued much more than its' costs although when you pay nothing for it, how can you beat that?  
Our New Consultant kit is just $99 and comes packed with nearly triple the retail value in products and supplies to help you get your business off to a great start whether you intend on saving money on your own purchases or making this a part-time or full-time business.  Plus, when you qualify for the Straight To The Top program, you will be refunded the price of your New Consultant Kit.  Click here to select your FREE Cricut collection - retail priced at $99 - when you order your New Consultant Kit!

I have been a Consultant for more than 15 years and have no regrets.  Please contact me if you have any questions or would like additional information.  I would love to have you join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!