Friday, April 11, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy: Artbooking My Life

Surely you have seen the wonderful campaign being offered this month, through Close To My Heart, if you join the company or better yet, MY TEAM, during this month!  You get to choose one of our exclusive Cricut cartridges for FREE!  If you want further details on the campaign check out this post.

Now, check out this video for another reason you'll want not only our Artbooking Cricut cartridge but products from our Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program.  Check out the video and then continue reading this post.  ENJOY!



WOW!  How did you like that?!  So many possibilities and so many fun products to create with!

I  have these product items in my possession and have seen some wonderful creations, like what was shared in the video, using this new product line.  I am going to play this weekend, creating some pages using Artbooking and various lines of Pictures My Life!  As Monica states on the video, you gotta love coordinating products that work so well together!  It is also refreshing to preserve memories with ease using this different style of scrapbooking, providing an alternative to your projects!

Check out the blog post from our President & CEO, Jeanette Lynton, with still photos of the artwork featured in the video.

Let me know if you like what you saw or if you have any questions.

The weekend is on the horizon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!