Sunday, January 19, 2014

Live Your Dreams!

I've made some cards using our beautiful Sarita paper packet but decided to get out the Stickease and make a layout!
 I love the sayings on these Stickease and will be using the rest of the images either on more layouts or on some cards.  I will be sure to share when I do!
I already know what pictures I want to put on these layouts but I have to get them developed first.  Guess that's on my list for this week.  I will share a picture of the completed layout, hopefully to come real soon.
I did some stitching to hold these banners down.  I can see me doing more of that since I realize how easy it is.  I have not shared this tip in awhile, but I like to 3-D the Stickease to add dimension to my artwork.  Since they come self-adhesive, I pour a little bit of baby powder on the back of them - and spread it over the image - and then use the 3-D Foam Tape to adhere them.  It works perfectly and I smell really good when I am finished creating!  LOL
This layout came from the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 2 How-To Book.  I promise great layouts if you use them!  You cannot go wrong and the price is absolutely perfect at just $7.95!  
You can find photos of the Sarita product line by clicking here.

I hope you are enjoying this three-day weekend and using it to do what you love most.  I am watching football, working on some not-so-fun tasks right now (for work), but intend on scrappin' the rest of this long weekend away!  Be blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!