Saturday, January 4, 2014

Have an Ice Day!

I realize much of the country is experiencing some frigid temperatures, with more to come over the next few days, but that is not me.  One of the things I appreciate about Southwest New Mexico is the timid temperatures throughout each of the four seasons.  It was a high of 65 degrees today and absolutely beautiful outside.  I know...some of you are jealous, right? 

Using this Mojo Monday sketch, I created what I believe to be an ADORABLE circle card.  I was pretty pleased with the results and have not made a circle card in quite some time.  
I used the Frosted paper packet (from Close To My Heart), to include the zip strip (from the top of the sheets of paper) to create the horizontal accent, and incorporated some Blush Cardstock.  Three Pink Glitter Gems, some 3-D Foam Tape (love this stuff), and a Banners Dimensional Element later and here is what we have!  
Regardless of the temperatures, this stamp set is absolutely adorable.  I have used it several times to create cards over the last couple of months.  All but one of the images on this stamp set are good beyond the Christmas season.  I love stamp sets with versatility.

This stamp set, Warm Wintry Wishes, is only available through Hostess Rewards.  It is just $8 in Hostess Rewards Dollars.  This is the last month to get this exclusive stamp set.  Consider hosting a Party, Workshop or Online Gathering to get it in your hands.  If you have any questions on how this program works, please contact me.  (I have also opened up a Mystery Hostess Gathering on my website, entitled Papercrafting Month PROMO.  You can place an order this month and be entered in a drawing to win the Hostess Rewards - a minimum of $25 as long as the Gathering total reaches $150.)
This is a corporate-created card, using several images from this stamp set and our exclusive Cricut Artbooking cartridge.  Talk about CUTE!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and "have an ICE day"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!