Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Sneak Peek of NEW product - coming February 1st!

One of the fabulous benefits of being a Close To My Heart Consultant is having access to new product before the general public!  We get to view and purchase the items a month earlier than they go live so we can begin preparing samples and workshop ideas.  The Spring/Summer Idea Book, to be released on February 1st, contains quite a few new products that I know you are going to love.
This is a photo of the Consultant Kit that contains a variety of items and can be yours for just $99 if you would like to join my team and the company!  It contains approximately $309 in products and supplies to get your business off to a rockin' start!  If you look close enough you can see quite a few new products, including the Skylark paper packet.

I have new products in my hand but have been spending time creating artwork for my Team Retreat that will be held in less than a month (ACK!) in Gainesville, TX.  Those creations are under wraps right now as they are saved as a surprise for those attendees.  But don't worry...I'll find some time over the next week to create some artwork using new product that I can share with you.

If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Consultant click here and feel free to contact me with any questions.

I can't wait to share our new products with you!  Keep watching for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!